Delight in unobstructed views of Oyster Bay, watching the boats and marine life go by. Sliding glass doors leads to lovely, covered patio where you can relax and enjoy the changing backdrop of waterfront living in the Pacific Northwest. Waterfront ground floor unit just steps to the beach! Perfectly located with easy access to freeway, bases, medical and shopping with only 15 minutes to Seattle ferry! Unit has been updated within last five years with vinyl windows & more. Enjoy waterfront, beach, dock and boat moorage without the waterfront taxes! Community features an outdoor pool, sauna, gym with new equipment upgrade, spacious clubhouse/meeting space & laundry facility just steps from unit! Great for first time home buyers or downsizing.
Condo, Townhouse, 3+ Story, Condo
1 Full/1 Half
965 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Cable Connected, Common Area Maintenance, Garbage
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hookup
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Balcony/Deck/Patio, Cooking-Electric, Dryer-Electric, Washer, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Carport, Off Street, Uncovered.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Built Up, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price