Love to spend the day in the garden, tinker in the shop, or entertain a crowd? You can do all of that in this mid-century Edmonds home & more! Vaulted ceilings, natural light and hardwood floors welcome you into the great room with wood burning fireplace. The updated kitchen has SS appliances, granite counters & a huge island. French doors off the dining room lead to an expansive deck. Main floor features a large primary suite, 2nd bedroom, hall bath & access to attached 2 car garage. Daylight lower level has the perfect hang zone/rec room with gas fireplace, 2nd kitchen, 3 bedrooms & bath. Additional detached 2+ car garage & carport is every hobbyist's dream! Level front & back yards for gardening & play complete this perfect package!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,422 sq. ft
2,422 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Tile,Second Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Paved.
Cash Out, Farm Home Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price