Beautifully updated gambrel roofed home with fabulous views of Puget Sound. BBQ on the large deck as you watch the ferry and cruise ships go by. A stunning paver driveway with ramp access lead you home, plank floors welcome you into the open living area. Cozy up to the efficient wood burning stone fireplace. There is a bedroom & large bath w/ walk-in shower on the main floor. A separate pantry, laundry space and mudroom leads to the flat yard. Upstairs boasts a spacious primary suite w/ majestic views of the shipping lanes and Olympics beyond. An additional room upstairs allows for an office or 3rd sleeping space. Admirals Cove community offers a beautiful swimming pool, beachfront, and community space. Come find your Whidbey.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,540 sq. ft
1,540 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Carport, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price