Step inside this cozy and quaint charmer on a private lot nestled in the trees. You will love many upgrades that are hard to find at this price: heat pump, heated bathroom floor, newer tile floor, and beautiful hardwoods. A large detached garage with separated shop/insulated bonus room and storage areas for parking, toys, and projects. Huge entertaining deck for gatherings and cookouts and a small patio under the grand firs for relaxing. Offering easy access to all of your favorite places, like PSNS, all area bases, charming shops, and dining in downtown Bremerton. A quick trip to all the conveniences of Silverdale and just a short drive to the freeway as well as ferry service to/from Seattle.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,059 sq. ft
1,059 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Propane,High Voltage Line,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Propane
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,Shop. High Voltage Line,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price